Friday, July 9, 2010

Button Spiders



Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I love scary movies. I remember there was a horror movie on tv, when we were little, and it had this gigantic spider and it took over a town. I wish I could remember the name of the movie, it would be fun to watch again.



That movie inspired me to make these little button spiders. I wish the projects came out a little better. It "looked" great in my mind, but when I put them together, they just don't do it for me. You should see my trash cans right now! They are over flowing from all of my mistakes! I just glued two buttons together and used a variety of colored wires to make the legs.





Supplies:
Paper: Heidi Grace Designs, Graffix
Misc: Buttons, wire, googlie eyes, pop up dots, crimper, sticky strip, ribbon, nuggets


Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

4 comments:

  1. I have to say that they might not do it for you but they definitely do it for me!! These projects are awesome!!

    Go Sox!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! i think they are ADORABLE!!! thanks again for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a tutorial on these adorable spiders??

    ReplyDelete