Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Zombie Birthday



On my birthday, we went to our favorite scrapbook store, Violette's in Lakeland.  I treated myself to some new stamp sets, including this one, called Undying Love by Sugar Pea Designs.

My lovely little Zombie girl was colored using Copics and then fussy cut.  The banner was made using my new handy dandy Cricut Explore and a Scary Spiders dies from Memory Box.  The drippy goo on top of the sentiment is from a Martha Stewart punch I bought some time ago.

I've been anxiously awaiting tonight, American Horror Story is back and I can hardly wait!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Sugar Pea Designs-Undying Love
Ink:  Versafine, Momento
Paper:  Snap, Bazzill, Recollections, Velllum
Misc:  Copics, brads, baker's twine, pop up dots, Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch, white gel pen, Memory Box Scary Spiders

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment